Justin Taylor interviewed Fred Zaspel about his new book, The Theology of B. B. Warfield: A Systematic Summary.
Here’s what he asked him:
- How would you rank Warfield among the theological giants of church history?
- I suspect that a number of readers who know of Warfield will know almost nothing about Warfield the person. Can you get us a little insight into Warfield the man?
- If you could sum up the essence, the heartbeat, of Warfield’s theology, how would you define it?
- Was there anything that surprised you in working through all of Warfield’s materials?
- For those who want to read Warfield, what are some works to begin with?